One of the many requirements demanded by the Embassy of Spain in Bolivia to deliver the visa to study is to present a medical certificate which authenticates me: MarĂaEscándalo NO suffer infectious diseases, drug addiction or mental illness ...
a couple of days ago I got the results ... we must recognize that disguising PRETTY GOOD! ;)
On Monday I will be in La Paz for my appointment at the Embassy and by the way I say goodbye to good friends @ s bloggers in the course of my stay there. * * * * * *
- This week I passed a trauma ... I learned to drive a car.
- I decided to get a tattoo ... design and obviously see where.
- I was about to learn to dance salsa with a friend, but it is difficult because one takes the ball and the other was carried away ( lay there detail, both let ourselves go ). The timing was awful but with good rewards, and that ultimately ended up tripping over his lips.
Anyway ... Esito would be!
0 comments:
Post a Comment