Walking the streets, as distracted (so I characterized ), I was about to be hit by two buses. The issue is not rare that I almost ran over, as this is common in me but I felt no fear ... this time it was pure A-DRE-NA-LI-NA. So from now on, I'm in search of thrills!
.-.-.-.-.-.-
Turning to other issues, and giving character to know my shit ... I'm mad at the neighbors! Everybody has wifi (cool fai) password, please ... I just want to check my mail, down three miserable books, watch a series that give maximum sail Sunday and 2 hours Daily, I ask no more. Do not be selfish today for me tomorrow for you. That attitude of "pay if I use it myself " has to stop.
In any case, my request to share reflections on internet will end in two weeks lol I have to put internet in house, because going through the internet cafes to connect to me is more expensive, in any case, when you have the connection in my house , no password will post some of my neighbors can safely lower your pornography, chat or simply to take in more obscure in their account on facebook. Stop cyber selfishness!
.-.-.-.-.-.-
Speaking of facebook, I have 216 contacts, my friends hardly necessary to reach 10, more than 15 distributed around the world, but what infuriates me was knowing that one has me pendejito "80 friends in common," was then that I told my same: " Mimisma , facebook cleaning urgent!" . Then
will remove it for bum ... (It of course!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment