Friday, August 7, 2009

Is It Safe To Drink Chlorophyll While Pregnant?

Bolivia, messenger and Bounds! Abstract

The other day I found in the following legend on msn one of my contacts:

"Aug. 6? Webadas Finest September 24"


honestly do not know what I emputa more nationalist regionalist 4th or 5th. And there is everything in the vineyard of the Lord (of the Rings) in this State " multi, multi, tutti frutti " (as a friend would say) here I leave one picture you take while walking through the downtown streets of Santa Cruz.

Well, the truth is that coming from COTAS not surprise me much.

MaríaEscándalo
, reporting from the Independent Republic of Pacumuto!


PD1. For those who do not realize ... Bolivian flag is upside down!
PD2. Monday August 6 held the 184 anniversary of independence ... and apparently Bolivia, gives for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment