Friday, January 1, 2010

Milena Velba Pragnant

New Year in Mexico



A year is gone and the truth is that I am happy to say goodbye, and not having Accountant unfortunate events, but by contrast, was a year full of great experiences.

one year is going, but I'll take all knowledge, a myriad of experiences, lots of new people I met a lot rich foods, lots of sad evenings and a lot of new things.

For the new year make my purposes, but a cruel reality is that not always met, is the forgotten, so this year I will not list, in place better carried out, a year-end list where I will put all I could.

Finally just tell them: thanks to all those who have supported me, thanks to hose who have given me the opportunity to participate in their projects, thanks for putting up with in good times and bad, thanks for reading, thanks for following me.

I wish you lots of happiness, health, work and clear love for who (is) enjoy. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment