Friday, February 12, 2010

Hill Rom Versacare Bed Prices

... I can not give a damn that women

a couple of weeks ago talking to Jose began to exchange favorite authors and I mention Girondo Oliver soon began to investigate on the Argentine poet among many great poems found this to be honest that has fascinated me.


I can not give a damn that women ... (Excerpt)


I can not give a damn that women with breast
as magnolias or dried fig, peach complexion
or sandpaper.
I give equal importance to zero,
the fact that aphrodisiac matted with a breath or a breath
insecticide.
I'm perfectly capable of supports many
a nose that would take the first prize in an exhibition
carrots
but yes! -And here I am irreducible, not forgive them,
under any circumstances, do not know fly.
If you can not fly that waste time seeking to seduce! ...

But as you know and if not, is the comment, I also love technology and I found this adaptation of @ dreig. XD I hope you enjoy.


I give a damn that knowledge comes from pages of dubious aesthetics or trickle charge.
I give equal importance to zero, the fact that serious dawn, anonymous or plagiarized.
I'm perfectly capable of supporting a spelling error rate that would take a zero in a primary consideration ...

But yes! -And here I am irreducible, not forgive, under any pretext, that
know not fly.
If you can not waste time flying if you intend to seduce!
This was and not another, the reason I fell so madly Internet.

What mattered to me without reference tickets and the occasional error message? What I care about their pop-ups and its servers fallen?

network for knowledge was a real pen! Since the dawn ... from Madrid flew to Tegucigalpa, was flying from Berlin to Buenos Aires. Flying reading prepared me, surprise. Flying performed his connections, his silent steps toward utopia ...

impatience with what I expected him to return, flying, walking across that some blog friend! There away, lost in the clouds, a pink dot ... network ... and within seconds, I hugged her pen lyrics to take me flying, anywhere ...

What a delight to have the ideas so light ... , although we do see, from time to time the stars! What pleasure of spending the day in the clouds ... to spend the night with only one flight! After meeting

free ideas, can you give us some kind of attractive half interested? Is not there a substantial difference between living in jail or live with information that can not be transmitted, contrasted, modeled, appropriate, transform?

I at least am unable to understand the lure of imposed ideas, ideas ... paid.
and put more effort to conceive, I can not even imagine,
that can be known, which can form that can be learned ...
more than flying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment