do you ever wonder how I can save, What credit card for me?, What are the types of credit than I can handle?, Well then these need information on personal finance.
There are several sources where you can learn, but I will talk to me seems a very good proposal.
MEASURES The and Bancomer offers personal finance workshops, to help enable a simple way to understand what is saving?, How to get a loan?, How to have a healthy credit life? The objective of these workshops is to provide knowledge and tools so you can apply to different areas of your life, your family, your job and you want to achieve any goal.
workshops offered are:
- Savings Retirement Savings Credit
- Health
-
- Credit Mortgage
And if you want to know even more, you need to read the following link:
- Practices Finance Personal Finance
- for Yuppies, Hippies and Bohemians
- GE Money
- Banxico
0 comments:
Post a Comment