Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tagalog Songs Translate To Visaya




Well today I am very happy, finally give me time to write one more entry, and the most important technology event held in Mexico (The most anticipated:)). I speak of

Campus Party, Campus Party is the party's largest technology to meet 6000 world where professionals and enthusiasts of innovation, digital culture and development under one roof.

year last I had the opportunity to attend and believe me it was one of the best experiences I've enjoyed, and this second presentation are a must.

This year has twice as many surprises as it has twice the audience, ie 6000 people, with current and interesting content divided into:

count with the presence of:
  • Steve Wozniak Apple co-founder of
  • Kevin Mitnick, famed hacker turned security consultant at
  • Hector Mijangos, founder of Noiselab
  • Pau GarcĂ­a -Milla founder
  • EyeOS Eduardo Arcos, founder of Hipertextual

will be held at Expo Santa Fe from 9 to August 15, so you can not miss.
This is one of the many images it takes, on campus last year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment