Friday, September 19, 2008

Meery Christmas Cards Orthodox

the 6th the 5th free!

Recuerdo haber escrito en este blog la 2da y 3ra vez que me asaltaron… por cuestiones de vergüenza no publique la 4ta vez, que fue un robo ya que sin darme cuenta estaba sin celular.



On Sunday my dear, I was near my house ... with a friend, type 8 pm, to be precise by Beni Avenue 3rd ring when two types are running and shouting "Give me everything you "my humanity was forced to lift your arms and say:" I have nothing, "immediately afterwards covered my pockets ... silly me, was the first thing recorded. My friend also suffered the same fate.

to me off the phone AGAIN with my keys, her bank card. The most stupid of the situation was that the fattest of the robbers pointed a gun at me in the head (bad idea) and then I cried "Quiet, quiet" ... at that time and taking into account that had already been 4 rounds under my belt, I lost everything fear I had for this type of situation, and I felt so angry that only managed to completely hysterical shouting: "WHAT? I calmed do we want? ... OYE PE-LO-TU-DO, HOW WE WANT TO ME IF I calmed POINTED IN THE HEAD WITH A WEAPON?! SON DE PUTA, NO OFFICE OF SHIT ... blah, blah, blah then ran away and my friend fall silent in shock.


grabbed a taxi, get to the door of my house and then she was gone. In my house soon as I saw I did get the typical question: "attacked you again?" And I with the typical response ... the silence .


the other day my sister found out about the case, spoke to me and told me I have another phone to send but preferably not, all you you come to Spain soon ... blah, blah, blah ...


The truth is that I got a cell phone on Monday and already had another on Wednesday. ( There are always people who have phones in abundance in this town ).


For Wednesday, I received a visit from my friend E, would go near my house to return something, then Why guess where we went? Right. Again the Avenida Beni , Near the Super Fidalga ( one of many supermarkets NO give you the exact change when you make purchases ), then I buy a soda while waiting for return E something, we walked on the avenue, type 3:30 PM, by the small shadow, I take and talking, my friend with his mp3, talking to me ... when suddenly I heard that you hit in the back and my friend shouted I have no phone! !, I have no phone!


Meanwhile, I kept walking made the bid ... I went beyond 10 meters and the rate was fucking my friend, it suddenly came to me saying: face not look at me, dammit! And I'm little fleas lately yell: What?


Thief: Let me not looking at your face I'm saying.

MaríaAsaltada: Are you crying? Come macho shit ... Hit me if you can here in the middle of the street.


Look

that some were men ( not that be risky knew there were people out there ) and yell:


MaríaAsaltada: Acercate I call the police right now.

then my friend I cried J ... quiet, quiet.


MaríaAsaltada: What? Are you asking me to calm me?. I stormed old like me reassure you want!


E: (walks up to me) has been the bad guys, walk fast, walk fast.


then talk to me as strange was happening out there, telling them that the thieves were the three fisicudos they were entering a self-DO DO-RA. Say it was an assault glamorous, self browned and unarmed.


They

went by quickly and forgot us. I asked my friend, that had been stolen ... and I had his cell phone in my bag and for the world would let me steal. He told me he took his mp3. We walked a block over and gave me my laughter, we got on a bus, laughed so much ... and it's better to laugh than to mourn.


We got ... migrating an entire disaster. On Monday, just attend regular hours, or so they said.


spent by the Film Center and E tells me


E: For a while no I walk into this film.

Me: And with these prices ... I think that seeing a movie in this film is an assault consented, a taste that does not justify the service received.

E: Pa your truth. Come with me to do some shopping.

I: Did do not steal it?

E: No ... just took my mp3, I reviewed it jajaj.

Me: That ... that you're stung! ;)


Conclusion ...

  1. should declare Avenue area Beni Assault as permanent.
  2. already asked my mother if I really baptized (holy water), can not be so bad lucky ... two rounds in less than 3 days! Bleak Later I suggested an exorcism.
  3. Nevertheless I still feel special ... jajajajajajja (I'm elected, I'm the chosen one)


PD1: Will you ask political asylum in any European country, saying that I feel unsafe to live in this country with so many rounds?


PD2: Next post: I hate Facebook. (Much mess, much gossip and misunderstandings above, plus I emputa the new version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment