Thursday, November 13, 2008

Car Active Subwoofer Wiring

Dispersaaa ...

Talking to a friend ... NI TAN good friend, let's put it this way ... a known good . I was, as always walking, thinking a thousand things, talking to herself or singing alone is worse ... or telling jokes and in the latter and I caught several people ... ( Well being honest I was caught laughing at the jokes I tell myself) but I'm not crazy! No. No. No. .. just a little scattered.

Anyway, when I was about to go down the street, I thought I was missing something ... to my luck at that time appeared the "known good" and grabbed my arm preventing me hit by a car. "Your good deed day," he said.

After an unconscious tell me I'm not watching the street before turning and other sermons that I always say, went to tell his routine. Something that has not changed since the last time you saved my vid ... I mean, since the last time we met.

Topics range from, household items and new vegetarian life, a husband, that the work that the country, turned south and Evo's fault ... something like this and ... in that order.

As I said all that, I figured he was leaving his mouth a lot of Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah ... as when I read "Condorito" and laughed right on the part of political talk, then I put a neutral face (for 5 seconds) and still listening ... More Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah ... and I thought I had to do next, or someone remembered me, or the next meal, or if I closed my last coffee session in the internet, up to remember the joke and laugh ... again, sometimes to give me advice, auto-tips like: "Concentrate! Do not be so dispersed that a person is ugly going around the bush ... Speaking of arms "...

¬ ¬ Anyway, the "known good" told me alarm: NI SA-BES !!!!??. I kept quiet the first two seconds thinking about a "I smell a gizmo and then said: Fit?. Cause if I kept quiet longer the "known good" would suspect that I have mental problems ... and understand that I must hide.

Continuing the post, she told me as if the comment / gossip of the year with total amazement and body language including the following story: She

: Juniorcito ... told us yesterday that one of his friends are openly gay at school ... or the guy is a weirdo. ("Juniorcito" is 10 years old)

Me: yes?! Weirdo? ...

She: Yeah, like at that age are going to define these things?!

Me: Well, look ... because the child was encouraged to declare their orientation, should encourage Juniorcito to declare that he is a vegetarian. Total ... live in Santa Cruz and being a vegetarian is like unusual. (Just what I said to cause: P)

She: No same! In Santa Cruz there are vegetarian and many people are not weirdos.

Me: I do not weirdos, just said unusual ... well you have to recognize that they are a minority. You should be more visible and copy some ideas from the gay community. Could have for example "Day of pride vegetarian , which I! Vegan beauty contests, football tournaments green ... many community activities. Moreover ... until you should marry!

Ella: These crazy!? Is not the same!

Me: Two things: One - There is absolutely nothing wrong Two .- be different and I am NOT crazy.

Then I told him the joke I had told myself at the very moment she appeared and my "known good" way to talk of other topics for the next 4 blocks. In the course she was trying to convince me that the vegetarian lifestyle is the best while I answered him that he could be, but my big problem (or one of them) is that I have definitely a big weakness for the flesh.


Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

0 comments:

Post a Comment