Friday, November 7, 2008

Luggagewith Piggyback Strap

Less is more ...


Wii Play endlessly between games won and lost honorably with dignity. Walking the streets at night. Make a stop by the supermarket to buy six cans of that spirit, cigarettes and get taxi to their final destination. Talks

of my favorite movies, talk, talk, talk. Laugh till you drop when I told you I say: "Mudita". Less is more thought. And again, talking, laughing, sing (or simulate it. also not forget that as a music teacher, I have a voice trolley), dance (or give it a try), laugh, sing, talk ... a sigh and silence justified. How much peace in that terrace mustard.

Looking from above. At night, without moon or stars, only light that makes you think that this city never sleeps.

Me: When you see Santa Cruz from this height, it gives the impression of some development, but suddenly emerged a view as if all these big trees. And so to me the city ring becomes the largest city of broccoli, because so it seems. See this one here, the from there and beyond ...
You: Broccoli ... jajjaja. Really crazy ... right?
Then we have just the drink and disappeared for two minutes then appear smiling with a bottle of cider ...

($%&/*!) Me: (Surprised but happy) not know crazy that I have the urge to scream: Happy New Year.
You: Salud!

Hours passed, including lectures, movie and characters from Tim Burton.
You just listened to ... for the first time. And we remember our initial idea ... about 8 hours ago ... via phone.

Me: Ok. Salgado, walked a little way.
You: What if it rains?
I: walk in the rain!
Once in your deck after twelve, one and two, a loud noise caught our attention. Rain at last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment